Add a SMTP Relay Server Connection to CSM
After establishing an SMTP Relay Server Connection, use CSM Administrator to configure CSM so that it directs emails to the Server connection.
To configure CSM for the SMTP Relay Server Connection:
- In CSM Administrator, select the Email and Event Monitoring category.
- Select Edit -mail accounts and settings. The Email Options Manager opens.
- Select Add > IMAP Account.
- Provide a Name for the IMAP account.
- Provide a Name for the Incoming mail server.
- Select the Outgoing Server section.
- Provide the Name of the Virtual Server in the Outgoing mail server field.
It is recommended to use the name of your Virtual Server rather than an IP Address due to the fact that IP Addresses could change. However, both can be used in the Outgoing mail server field.
- Select the From Addresses section.
- Select the Allow user's email address radio button.
- Select the Allow arbitrary FROM adresses radio button.
- Select Add to provide a FROM address. A Legal Return Request pop-up displays.
- Provide an email address in the Email Address field.
- Select OK.
- Select Test Account to ensure the provided email address complies with the Server Relay.
- Select OK to save the changes and close the IMAP Account Manager.
- Select OK.
Once the SMTP Relay Server Connection has been established and added to your CSM Administrator content, emails sent through CSM Administrator are automatically sent via the Relay Server Connection. To send an email from the CSM Desktop Client, select File > Send Email to open and send a new email message.