Working with String Change History
You can view the history of changes to strings for the current editing session. All changes are shown, except those made by machine translators.
You can also use the Change History dialog to:
- Undo and redo changes made in the current editing session.
- Revert selected strings to their original state.
- Go to a selected item in the Language Pack Editor strings list.
To open the Change History dialog:
- Opening the Language Pack Editor.
- Modify strings in the strings list, and then save your changes.
- Click the Change History icon ().
The Change History dialog opens and shows the index number for each change, each source string, and each change made during the current editing session.
Move the Change History dialog to a position where you can easily see changes you made to strings in the Language Pack Editor Grid.
- Use the following options to manage changes:
Go to Selected Row
Click this icon to open the selected string row in the Language Pack Editor Grid.
Click this icon to revert all changes made to a string past the point where the string is selected in the changes list. This enables you to selectively revert changes to a string without losing all changes.
Undo Last Change
Click this icon to revert the last change made to a selected string.
Click this icon to redo a change for a selected string.
- Click OK.