Import a Language Pack
You can import a Language Pack that is in a tab-delimited (.tsv) file. For best results, the .tsv file should originate as a Language Pack that you exported from CSM and then modified.
To import a Language Pack:
- In the CSM Administrator main window, select the Globalization category, and then select Manage Language Packs.
- Select Import.
The Import Language Pack dialog opens.
- Select the ellipsis to navigate to the file you want to import.
- Select the Source Culture for the Language Pack you are importing.
- Select the Target Culture for the Language Pack you are importing.
- Provide a name and description for the Language Pack.
- Optionally, select the Merge with existing Language Pack check box. When you select OK, the Merge Language Pack wizard opens after the import is complete.
See Merge Language Packs.