Manage Machine Learning
Use the Machine Learning Manager to manage Machine Learning scenarios and settings.
To create a machine learning model:
- Open CSM Administrator.
- Select Create a new Blueprint from the Common Tasks list.
The New Blueprint page opens in the main pane.
- Select Managers > Machine Learning.
The Machine Learning Manager opens.
From the Machine Learning Manager, you can configure a new Machine Learning model. You can also adjust default values for prediction categories and timeout.
- In the Machine Learning Manager, select Machine Learning > Settings.
The Machine Learning Settings window opens.
- Adjust the values as needed:
- Maximum Prediction Categories: Defaults to 250; provide a value between 2 and 500.
- Prediction Timeout: Defaults to 5 seconds; provide a value between 1 and 60.