Save/Refresh Commands in One-Step Actions
Run the Health Check Tool and select the Save/Refresh commands in One-Step Actions rule. This rule retrieves a list of all One-Step Actions and Action Blocks in the system that contain save and/or refresh actions.
- Entries in the report for this rule contain the following information:
- The Business Object with which the One-Step Action or Action Block is associated.
- The folder in which the One-Step Action or Action Block is located.
- The One-Step Action or Action Block's type, name, and scope.
- How many save and refresh commands are present.
- While save and refresh commands are sometimes necessary, excessive use of them can cause performance issues. If any of the commands reported by this rule are unnecessary, you may be able to improve performance by removing them from the relevant One-Step Action or Action Block using a Blueprint.