Contact Manager Behaviors
Menu Bars and Toolbars
Use the CSM Desktop Client menu bar/toolbar and Browser Client menu bar/toolbar to access Table Management operations, such as:
- Navigating records.
- Switching between Grid view and Current Record view.
- Adding, editing, and deleting Customer Records.
Context Menu (Desktop Client Only)
Use the Contact Manager context (right-click) menu to quickly access common Contact Manager operations.
|Go to Record||Displays the selected Customer Record.|
|New||Creates a new Customer Record.|
|Delete||Deletes the selected Customer Record.|
|Print Grid||Prints the active Grid.|
|Export Grid||Exports the active Grid to a file.|
If Context Menu Actions are defined, an Actions menu item is also displayed to run Actions.
There are several ways to view records in the Contact Manager:
- Grid list: Select the Show Results Grid button on the toolbar to display a Grid list of Customer Records.
- Current record: Select the Show Current Record button on the toolbar to display the selected Customer Record.
- Card: Select the Card view check box in the Navigation pane to display the Customer Records in a user-friendly business card format.
When Contact Records are displayed in Grid view, use the CSM Grid capabilities (ex: Print, export, run an Action, sort, filter, group, size, move/reorder, and add/remove columns) to display only the data you want and in a way that is meaningful to you.
Use the filter and search options to find Customer Records.