Define System Analyzer Messages
Use the Analyzer Messages dialog box (accessed within the System Analyzer window) to define which messages to track.
Good to Know:
- Only the following message categories are not selected by default: App Service call (3-tier only), Other, and Query. Messages are not selected by default if they generate a large number of messages or are only applicable for 2-tier or 3-tier systems.
- Select the Clear button to clear all options and select the Select button to select all standard options.
To define which System Analyzer messages to track:
- Open the System Analyzer in the CSM Desktop Client (Help > System Analyzer).
- Select the Messages button .
The Analyzer Messages window opens.
- Define message categories by selecting or clearing the corresponding check boxes:
- Action Block
- Adaptive Layout
- App Service call (3-tier only)
- Business Object
- BusOb Load Timing
- Foreign Key
- Foreign Key Potential Issue
- Modify Value
- Query (2-tier only)
- Table Validation
- Table Validation Timing
- Token Expression Error
- Web Service Call