Ivanti Patch for MEM connector
The Patch for MEM connector gathers data about devices from Ivanti Patch for MEM.
- Device name
- OS type and version
- IP address
- MAC address
- Compliance status
- Last scan date
- Patch titles, descriptions, GUIDs, and associated bulletins or articles
A Patch for MEM connector has the following options:
- Connector name: A name for the connector.
- Connector server name: The name of the connector server that this connector is associated with. Each connector can only be associated with one connector server. If you added the connector to a specific connector server, this field may be populated for you. Otherwise, you can select the connector server from the list.
- SQL server name: The IP address or DNS name of the server where the database is running.
- MECM SQL database name: The name of the MEM/MECM database.
- Authentication. The type of authentication.
- Username and Password: Credentials to access the MEM/MECM database. The account must have read and write privileges.
- Repeats: How often the connector should gather data.
- Start time: The time of day the connector should start running. To minimize the impact on your network and applications, we recommend that connectors generally run at night or on weekends.
- Active: Whether the connector is active or not. While the connector is active, it runs according to the schedule you create. If you clear the check box, the connector is inactive and will not gather data until the check box is enabled again and the connector is saved.
For details on configuring or using connectors, see Setting up connectors.