The CDW connector gathers device data from CDW .CSV files. Download order history files from the CDW website, save them to a directory local to the connector server, and the connector will import the data into Ivanti Cloud.
A CDW connector has the following options:
- Connector name. A name for the connector.
- Connector server name. The name of the connector server that this connector is associated with. Each connector can only be associated with one connector server. If you added the connector to a specific connector server, this field may be populated for you. Otherwise, you can select the connector server from the list.
- Path to files located on connector server. The directory on the server where the files from CDW are stored. Make sure each new file is saved to the same directory, and the connector imports the data from them. This path must be local to the connector server utility.
- File name filter. Filters the .CSV files in the directory if you only want to gather data from files with a specific naming convention. Use * as a wildcard character. For example: *_CDW.csv
- Repeats. How often the connector should gather data.
- Start time. The time of day the connector should start running. To minimize the impact on your network and applications, we recommend that connectors generally run at night or on weekends.
- Active. Whether the connector is active or not. While the connector is active, it runs according to the schedule you create. If you clear the check box, the connector is inactive and will not gather data until the check box is enabled again and the connector is saved.
For details on configuring or using connectors, see Setting up connectors.
Was this article useful?
Copyright © 2019, Ivanti. All rights reserved.