Data Center Discovery connector
The Data Center Discovery (DCD) connector gathers data about devices from Ivanti Data Center Discovery.
A DCD connector has the following options:
- Connector name. A name for the connector.
- Connector server name. The name of the connector server that this connector is associated with. Each connector can only be associated with one connector server. If you added the connector to a specific connector server, this field may be populated for you. Otherwise, you can select the connector server from the list.
- DCD server name. The name of the Data Center Discovery server.
- Username and password. Credentials to access the database.
- Repeats. How often the connector should gather data.
- Start time. The time of day the connector should start running. To minimize the impact on your network and applications, we recommend that connectors generally run at night or on weekends.
- Active. Whether the connector is active or not. While the connector is active, it runs according to the schedule you create. If you clear the check box, the connector is inactive and will not gather data until the check box is enabled again and the connector is saved.
For details on configuring or using connectors, see Setting up connectors.
Was this article useful?
Copyright © 2019, Ivanti. All rights reserved.