Ivanti Security Controls connector
The Security Controls connector gathers data about devices from Ivanti Security Controls.
Set up a Security Controls connector on systems that are only available to your system administrators. We recommend installing this on the Security Controls server to limit access and avoid the need to set up access to the Security Controls REST API.
Security Controls must be on version 2019.3 or newer.
Last Scan Id
Patch Deployments Summary
A Security Controls connector has the following options:
- Connector name: A name for the connector.
- Connector Server Name: The name of the server that this connector is associated with. Each connector can only be associated with one server. If you added the connector to a specific connector server, this field may be populated for you. Otherwise, you can select the connector server from the list.
- Security Controls server URL: The base URL for the Security Controls server including protocol, server name and port. IP address is not currently supported.
- User domain: The domain for the Security Controls user credentials. Email format user and domain is not currently supported.
- Username and Password: Credentials to access the Security Controls database. The account must have read and write privileges.
- Repeats: How often the connector should gather data; daily or weekly.
- Start time: The time of day the connector should start running, available in half hourly increments. To minimize the impact on your network and applications, we recommend that connectors generally run at night or on weekends.
- Active: Whether the connector is active or not. While the connector is active, it runs according to the schedule you create. If you clear the check box, the connector is inactive and will not gather data until the check box is enabled again and the connector is saved.
For details on configuring or using connectors, see Setting up connectors.