The Intune connector gathers data about devices from Microsoft Intune. In order to connect Intune to Ivanti Cloud, you must create an application in Azure Active Directory first. The app must have permissions to read and write Microsoft Intune apps (DeviceManagementApps > Read.All and ReadWrite.All). For information on creating the application, see the article in the Community:
The following fields must all exist in order for the device to be imported:
- Intune ID
- Physical address
- Serial number
- Azure Active Directory ID
Additional device data that is imported:
- Device user's display name, email address, and Azure ID
- Last logon
- Last sync
- Device type, name and compliance state
- If the device has been rooted or jailbroken
- If the device is supervised
- BitLocker information
- OS and OS version
- Manufacturer and model
- ICCID, MEID, and IMEI
- Total storage and available storage
- Carrier network
- Phone number
An Intune connector has the following options:
- Connector name: A name for the connector.
- Connector server name: The name of the connector server that this connector is associated with. Each connector can only be associated with one connector server. If you added the connector to a specific connector server, this field may be populated for you. Otherwise, you can select the connector server from the list.
- Directory (tenant) ID: The ID of the tenant you created in Azure Active Directory.
- Application (client) ID: The ID of the application you created in Azure Active Directory.
- Device threshold: To limit the amount of data that is gathered for Ivanti Cloud, set a threshold for a specific number of days. The connector will not include records unless the device has checked in or otherwise changed during that time.
- Client secret: The client secret associated with the application you created in Azure Active Directory.
- Repeats: How often the connector should gather data.
- Start time: The time of day the connector should start running. To minimize the impact on your network and applications, we recommend that connectors generally run at night or on weekends.
- Active: Whether the connector is active or not. While the connector is active, it runs according to the schedule you create. If you clear the check box, the connector is inactive and will not gather data until the check box is enabled again and the connector is saved.
For details on configuring or using connectors, see Setting up connectors.