The MobileIron connector gathers data about devices and software from MobileIron Cloud.
- Device make and model
- MAC address
- OS type and version
- Device owner
- Email address
- Phone number
- Carrier and network information, including MNC and MCC
- IMEI, MEID, IMSI, UDID, and serial number
- MobileIron and EAS IDs
- If the device is supervised
- GPS enabled
- Storage statistics
- Device ownership type
- Last scan date
- Battery level
- Registration state
- Lost mode enabled
- Kiosk mode or Device Owner mode
- If the device is jailbroken
- FCM enabled
- Eligible or enrolled in DEP
- Zebra patch level
- Android system update status
- Android for Work UID and status
A MobileIron connector has the following options:
- Connector name: A name for the connector.
- Connector server name: The name of the connector server that this connector is associated with. Each connector can only be associated with one connector server. If you added the connector to a specific connector server, this field may be populated for you. Otherwise, you can select the connector server from the list.
- URL or server name: The URL for your instance of MobileIron Cloud.
- Space: The set of devices to gather data for. If you do not know your space, you're probably using the default space created by MobileIron.
- Device threshold: To limit the amount of data that is gathered for Neurons, set a threshold for a specific number of days. The connector will not include records unless the device has checked in or otherwise changed during that time.
- Username and Password: Credentials to access MobileIron.
- Repeats: How often the connector should gather data.
- Start time: The time of day the connector should start running. To minimize the impact on your network and applications, we recommend that connectors generally run at night or on weekends.
- Active: Whether the connector is active or not. While the connector is active, it runs according to the schedule you create. If you clear the check box, the connector is inactive and will not gather data until the check box is enabled again and the connector is saved.
Action Credentials. The credentials used to send actions from Neurons to MobileIron.
For details on configuring or using connectors, see Setting up connectors.