Workspace ONE connector
The Workspace ONE connector gathers data about devices and software from Workspace ONE UEM Powered by Airwatch.
- Device make, model, and model identifier
- MAC address
- OS version
- Device owner, job title, and department
- Email address
- Phone number
- Carrier and network information
- IMEI, UDID, and serial number
- EAS ID
- Data protection status
- Processor type
- If the device is supervised
- GPS enabled
- Group name
- Do not disturb active
- Cloud backup active
- Activation lock enabled
- Storage statistics
- Device ownership type
- Last hardware and compliance scan dates
- Battery level
- Workspace ONE device ID, asset number, and user UUID
- Workspace ONE enrollment information
- Workspace ONE system integrity protection status, compromised status, and compliance status
A Workspace ONE connector has the following options:
- Connector name: A name for the connector.
- Connector server name: The name of the connector server that this connector is associated with. Each connector can only be associated with one connector server. If you added the connector to a specific connector server, this field may be populated for you. Otherwise, you can select the connector server from the list.
- URL or server name: The URL for your instance of Workspace ONE.
- Device threshold: To limit the amount of data that is gathered for Neurons, set a threshold for a specific number of days. The connector will not include records unless the device has checked in or otherwise changed during that time.
- Username and Password: Credentials to access Workspace ONE.
- Repeats: How often the connector should gather data.
- Start time: The time of day the connector should start running. To minimize the impact on your network and applications, we recommend that connectors generally run at night or on weekends.
- Active: Whether the connector is active or not. While the connector is active, it runs according to the schedule you create. If you clear the check box, the connector is inactive and will not gather data until the check box is enabled again and the connector is saved.
For details on configuring or using connectors, see Setting up connectors.