Removing File Groups from Users
You can remove file group assignments by user or user group.
- In the Management Console, select View > Modules > User Explorer.
The User Explorer window opens.
- Select the File Groups by User tab.
- In the Users, Groups, Computers and Domains panel, select a user or user group.
- Select one or more file groups from the Authorized list.
- Select one of the following options:
|Remove||Deletes the selected file group from the list of file groups directly authorized for the chosen user or user group.|
|Remove All||Deletes the file group names listed as Authorized from file groups directly authorized for the selected user or user group.|
The selected file group is no longer authorized for the chosen user or user group.
After Completing This Task
You can send the updated authorization(s) immediately to the client computers using the Control Panel > Tools > Send Updates option. If you do not send updates to protected clients, they automatically receive updates when they restart or at next user log in.