You assign administrator access rights using the User Access tool.
- From the Management Console, select Tools > User Access.
The User Access Manager dialog opens.
- Click Search to generate a list of users and user groups.
You can use wildcards (* or ?) in the User name field.
- Select a user or user group from the Users list.
- In the Access column, click the down arrow.
A drop-down menu listing administrative user access options appears.
- Select one of the following options:
- Click Close.
The User Access Manager dialog closes.
Users or user groups can access Management Console features that the administrator type assigns for user access.
|None||No user access.|
|Administrator||Restricted user access defined by the Enterprise Administrator.|
|Enterprise Administrator||Complete user access to the Management Console.|