Manage Event Notification
You can modify and remove event notification rules for users and user groups.
- In the Management Console, select View > Modules > Device Explorer.
- In the Default settings or Machine-specific settings node of the Device Explorer hierarchical structure, right-click an existing user or user group Event Notification entry listed under a device, device class, or device type.
- From the right-mouse menu, select one of the following options:
|Modify Event Notification||Modifies an existing event notification rule for a user or user group.|
|Remove Notification||Deletes event notification rule for the selected user or user group.|
The event notification rule permission changes are shown in the Permissions, Priority, and Details columns of the Device Explorer hierarchical structure.
- Permissions Dialog
- Default Settings Permissions Priority
- File Filters
- BitLocker Encrypted Devices
- Working with Custom File Types
- File Type Filtering and Data Loss Prevention Combination Matrix
- Assigning Permission to a BitLocker Encrypted Device
- Assign Permissions by Devices
- Assign Permission by Computers
- Manage Online Permission
- Manage Offline Permissions
- Assign Scheduled Permissions to Users
- Assign Temporary Permissions to Users
- Add Shadowing
- Manage Shadowing
- Add Copy Limit
- Remove Copy Limit
- Add Event Notification
- Creating a Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Filter
- Assigning a Data Loss Prevention Filter to a Specific User or Group