You can modify and remove shadow rules for users and user groups.
- In the Management Console, select View > Modules > Device Explorer.
- In the Default settings node of the Device Explorer hierarchical structure, right-click an existing user or user group Shadow entry listed under a device, device class, or device type.
- From the right-mouse menu, select one of the following options:
|Modify Shadow||Modifies an existing shadow rule for a user or user group.|
|Remove Shadow||Deletes shadow rule for the selected user or user group.|
The shadow rule permission changes are shown in the Permissions column of the Device Explorer hierarchical structure.
- Behaviors Specific to Shadowing Files Burned to CD/DVD/BD
Unique behaviors are exhibited by the system when gathering shadowing data for files burned to CD/DVD/BD.
- Viewing a shadowed print file
You can view a shadowed file sent from an endpoint to a printer by re-printing it or opening it in a utility for viewing print spooler files in formats appropriate for your printer.
- Permissions Dialog
- Default Settings Permissions Priority
- File Filters
- BitLocker Encrypted Devices
- Working with Custom File Types
- File Type Filtering and Data Loss Prevention Combination Matrix
- Assigning Permission to a BitLocker Encrypted Device
- Assign Permissions by Devices
- Assign Permission by Computers
- Manage Online Permission
- Manage Offline Permissions
- Assign Scheduled Permissions to Users
- Assign Temporary Permissions to Users
- Add Shadowing
- Add Copy Limit
- Remove Copy Limit
- Add Event Notification
- Manage Event Notification
- Creating a Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Filter
- Assigning a Data Loss Prevention Filter to a Specific User or Group