Remove Copy Limit
You can remove copy limit rules established for a device.
- In the Management Console, select View > Modules > Device Explorer.
- In the Default settings or Machine-specific settings node of the Device Explorer hierarchical structure, right-click an existing user or user group Copy Limit entry listed under a device, device class, or device type.
- Select Remove Copy Limit from the right-mouse menu.
The copy limit rule permission changes are removed from the Details and Permissions columns of the Device Explorer hierarchical structure.
- Permissions Dialog
- Default Settings Permissions Priority
- File Filters
- BitLocker Encrypted Devices
- Working with Custom File Types
- File Type Filtering and Data Loss Prevention Combination Matrix
- Assigning Permission to a BitLocker Encrypted Device
- Assign Permissions by Devices
- Assign Permission by Computers
- Manage Online Permission
- Manage Offline Permissions
- Assign Scheduled Permissions to Users
- Assign Temporary Permissions to Users
- Add Shadowing
- Manage Shadowing
- Add Copy Limit
- Add Event Notification
- Manage Event Notification
- Creating a Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Filter
- Assigning a Data Loss Prevention Filter to a Specific User or Group