Removing Users from a File Group
You can remove individual users or groups of users from existing file groups.
- From the Management Console, select View > Modules > User Explorer.
The User Explorer window opens.
- Select the User by File Group tab.
- In the File Groups list, select a file group.
- In the Associated Users list, select one or more users or user groups.
- Select one of the following options:
|Remove||Deletes the link for the file group assignment from the selected file group.|
|Remove All||Deletes the link for the file group assignment for users and user groups from the selected file group.|
The designated user or user group link is deleted from the file group assignment.
After Completing This Task
You can send the updated authorization(s) immediately to the client computers using the Control Panel > Tools > Send Updates option. If you do not send updates to protected clients, they automatically receive updates when they restart or at next user log in.