Setting Up the Exe Explorer Default Options
The Exe Explorer searches computer directories for executable files, scripts, and macros.
- From the Management Console, select View > Modules > Exe Explorer.
The Exe Explorer window opens.
- From the Ivanti Device and Application Control Control Panel, select Tools > Default Options.
The Default Options dialog opens.
- Select the Exe Explorer tab.
- Select or clear one or more of the following check boxes:
- To search for files with:
- One or more non-standard file extensions, deselect the Disable File Filters and check all files (executables only) check box and enter the custom file extension(s) in the Custom Filter(s) field. Separate entries using semi-colons with no spaces.
- Specific file extensions, deselect the Disable File Filters and check all files (executables only) check box and select the file extensions from the File Filters panel.
|Include SubDirectories||Defines the directories to search. Select to search for files from a named directory and sub-directories.|
|Fetch File Group information for selected files only (allows faster browsing)||Displays the file group information for all files or only selected files. Select search only for files with standard file extensions and display file group information only for files you select.|
|Show only non-authorized files||Displays previously authorized files. Select to filter previously authorized files and show the remaining files.|
|Disable file filters and check files (executable only)||Checks for all files or files with specific extensions. Select to search for files with standard file extensions.|
The Exe Explorer module window changes to reflect the default options you select.