You can create subsets of the templates listed in the Select and Edit Templates dialog.
You can select multiple filtering criteria to narrow the focus of template sets shown, thereby reducing the number of templates that are listed.
- From the Management Console, select View > Modules > Log Explorer > Templates.
The Select and Edit Templates dialog opens.
- Click Filter.
The Filter dialog opens.
- Select one or more of the following options:
- accessed and used by any user,
- edited, and saved by the owner and Enterprise Administrators,
- edited but not saved by Administrators.
- Click OK.
A subset of all available templates is shown.
|Private||Shows templates visible only to the template owner and Enterprise Administrator.|
|Published||Shows templates visible to all Management Console users within your system that can be:
|Shared||Shows templates viewed and changed by any Management Console users within your system.|
|Non-scheduled||Shows templates used to generate specific reports.|
|Scheduled||Shows templates automatically run periodically to generate regular reports. These are saved in a shared folder on your network or e-mailed to specified recipients.|
|Created by others||Shows templates created by users other than the Enterprise Administrator.|