Issues to Consider
When installing the Ivanti Device and Application Control Client on Windows Embedded, the following must be considered.
- User Notifications are displayed only within the Explorer Shell.
- The RTNotify icon is only displayed in the Explorer Shell and only when the Show Notification in Taskbar setting is selected within the user interface.
- You cannot deploy the Ivanti Device and Application Control Client to Windows Embedded using Client Deployment tool. You must use the procedure defined within Install and Configure the Client.
- The public file key (sx-public.key) import must be done manually. This can be done by manually copying the file into the %SystemRoot%\sxdata directory of your image prior to deployment.
- In order to retrieve initial permissions, the Application Server must be running, and accessible from the client, when the client boots.