This topic gives an overview of the procedures required to configure multi-item service requests.
- Create task catalogs and software installation catalogs: Task catalogs and software installation catalogs are reusable. You need to create a new catalog only if a suitable catalog does not already exist. See Working with Task and Software Installation Catalogs.
- Create a fulfillment item package: Fulfillment item packages are reusable. You only need to create a new fulfillment item package if a suitable one does not exist. See Working with Fulfillment Item Packages.
- Link users to fulfillment item packages: Entitlement is configured by linking organizational units to a fulfillment item package. See Working with Fulfillment Item Packages.
- Link request offerings to a service: After you make these links, an end user can select a request offering to place a service request, and the service linked to the request offering is used to fulfill the request.
- Specify the tasks used to fulfill the request: Specify fulfillment tasks by linking task catalogs and software installation catalogs to a fulfillment item package.
- Specify which fields are included in the form for each fulfillment task: A template instance map defines how fields from a task catalog or software installation catalog (the "template") are mapped to task objects in a fulfillment item (the "instance") that is created from a fulfillment item package.
- Configure a request offering form to display the multi-item request form in the Self-Service Portal: See Working with Service Requests.
Was this article useful?
Copyright © 2019, Ivanti. All rights reserved.