Both the Agent Properties dialog box and the Agents page have editable tables listing skills and skill proficiency levels. The Agent Properties dialog box lets you set skill proficiency levels at the agent level; the Agents page lets you set skill proficiency levels at the skill-group level. Both procedures are described below.
To Set Agent Skill Proficiency Levels on the Agent Skills Tab:
- Click the Agent skills tab which displays the agent’s current skill proficiency levels (if any).
- Do one or more of the following:
- Change the agent’s skill proficiency levels by editing the values in the Skill value column.
- Remove a skill from the agent’s skill set by clicking the red x icon next to the skill. A confirmation dialog box opens. Click OK.
Removing a skill on the Agent Properties dialog box only removes the skill from the agent’s skill set; it does not delete the skill from the system.
- Click the Update and Commit Changes buttons to enact the change, or click the Discard Changes button if you want to discard the change.
To Set Skill-Group Skill Proficiency Levels on the Agents Page:
- On the Agents page (in the Management Portal, click Agents/Skills/Services>Agents), in the Skill Group drop-down list select the skill group containing the skills for which you want to set proficiency levels.
- Click the Show button. The skills for the skill group appear in columns on the right side of the table.
- Change each agent’s skill proficiency levels by editing the values under each skill. A value of 0 indicates the agent does not have the skill.
- Click the Update All and Commit Changes buttons to enact the changes. If you want to undo the change before clicking the Update All button, click the Discard Changes button.
Was this article useful?
Copyright © 2019, Ivanti. All rights reserved.