Common Data Speaker
The settings on the Common Data Speaker pages (Management Portal > System Configuration > Voice Speaker > Common Data Speaker) reflect the delivered Common Data Speakers for Ivanti Voice.
The Vocabularies page displays the CDS ID and Description. The Description indicates the language and CDS format. Click the link in the ID field and the Edit Vocabularies dialog box opens, displaying the following information (in addition to ID and Description):
- Preload - If set to true, all common voice prompts are cached; if set to false, prompts are cached only when used for the first time.
- Language - The CDS language.
- Driver ID - The CDS driver (refer to Drivers Tab below).
- Voice Format - The voice format of the CDS:
- 2 = G-711 u-law
- 3 = G-711 a-law
- 4 = Linear PCM 8khz
- 7 = G.729
- 8 = GSM
Ivanti, Inc. currently ships CDS in G-711 u-law, G-711 a-law, and G.729 formats.
- Location - The location of the CDS files.
- File Extension - The file extension (usually .wav).
- Speaker ID - The CDS speaker (refer to Speakers Tab below).
The Drivers page contains the list of delivered CDS drivers per language. Click the link in the ID field and the Edit Driver dialog box opens. In addition to the ID and Description fields, the dialog box displays the GUID (Globally Unique Identifier) for the CDS.
The Speakers page contains the list of delivered CDS speakers. Click the link in the ID field and the Edit Speaker dialog box opens. In addition to the ID and Description fields, the dialog box indicates the Gender of the speaker for the CDS.