Version 13.08.00 Release Notes
Summary: A high-level overview of the changes/updates included in Ivanti Neurons Version 13.08.00, released on February 17, 2023.
The Ivanti Neurons platform version 13.08.00 update includes the following features and enhancements:
For assistance with using our new features, obtaining feature documentation, and/or scheduling training, please contact your Customer Success account manager directly or send a message to [email protected].
- Updates to Group By Aggregated Date Columns - The optional Group By columns Earliest Discovered On, Latest Discovered On, Earliest Due Date, and Latest Due Date will be updated to display the N/A in place blanks to match the behavior of other date fields in the list views.
- Findings Description Export - The Description field is available to export from the Host Findings list view.
- New Blackduck Fields - The Blackduck connector will now bring in two additional fields: Project Name and Version Name. These new fields will available on the Application and Application Findings pages within the detail pane, list view columns, filters, exports, and Group By options.
- System jobs will no longer appear on the Jobs page.
- Non-English and special characters in the filename will no longer prevent the Executive Risk report from generating.
- Workflow jobs will have a more robust search method to ensure accurate matching of service to job.
- The widget Exploitable Assets by Criticality will correctly link to the Hosts or Applications pages instead of the Host Findings or Application Findings pages.
- Qualys VMDR assets without vulnerabilities will no longer be imported when the option “Create assets that do not have vulnerabilities” is unchecked in the connector configuration form.
- When the user updates export templates, the system will save selected columns.
- Optimizations have been applied that improve SLA runtimes.
- Findings will return to the Open state when workflows expire.
- An issue with the calculation of the Ivanti RS3 Timeline and the associated asset counts has been addressed..
- Tenable.IO assets that have been decommissioned will be reflected properly in the platform.
- The leading “e“ character has been removed from the Claroty asset types ingested.
- The Discovered On and Last Found On headers have been removed from the Jira ticket creation.
- An issue with the Nessus Deleted At and Nessus Terminated At filters for the Hosts page has been resolved.
- Checkmarx connectors will properly disable after several consecutive failed connection attempts.
- If a user chooses an available username and changes it, that user should no longer see a snackbar error. The user should automatically be logged out.