Version 13.10.00 Release Notes
Summary: A high-level overview of the changes/updates included in Ivanti Neurons Version 13.10.00, released on March 17, 2023.
The Ivanti Neurons platform version 13.10.00 update includes the following features and enhancements:
For assistance with using our new features, obtaining feature documentation, and/or scheduling training, please contact your Customer Success account manager directly or send a message to [email protected].
Group Dashboard - The Groups Overview Dashboard helps gain visibility of the groups and gives the ability to dive deep into information about groups in order to continually monitor them. The dashboard also presents the user with specific metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) to help understand the security posture of the groups. The group widgets on the dashboard represent the overall RS3 of the group along with RS3 for each asset type as applicable. Each widget has the ability to show overall RS3 or filter based on a particular asset type. The three-dot menu on the widget also allows the user to go to the following pages filtered for the specific group. These shortcuts will help the user quickly take action should a group require immediate attention based on their RS3 score or a chosen metric.
- Assets list view
- Findings list view
- Executive Dashboard
- Prioritization Dashboard
- Ransomware Dashboard
- SLA Overview Dashboard
While users can filter the dashboard to view specific groups that they want, the ‘Quick interaction’ menu on the top allows the user to filter and sort the cards based on some very useful metrics listed below.
- Groups for best Ivanti Group RS3: Sorts the groups based on the RS3 score from highest to lowest.
- Groups for worst Ivanti Group RS3: Sorts the groups based on the RS3 score from lowest to highest. This will be the default pattern when you load the screen.
- Groups with most Overdue findings: Filters the groups with overdue findings and sorts them based on the number of findings from highest to lowest.
- Groups with Most Open Weaponized Findings: Filters the groups with open weaponized findings and sorts them based on the number of findings from highest to lowest.
- Groups with Most Open Trending Findings: Filters the groups with open trending findings and sorts them based on the number of findings from highest to lowest.
- Groups with most Open Ransomware Findings: Filters the groups with open ransomware findings and sorts them based on the number of findings from highest to lowest.
- Groups in alphabetical order of name: Loads the first 50 groups and sorts them in alphabetical order of the group name.
The KB article on the Groups Dashboard has been created with information on these new features.
- Tenable.sc - The Tenable.sc connector now provides the user with the ability to pass a filename or part of a filename using the “*” operator as part of the connector. We are introducing new Scanner Specific fields Nessus Plugin Family, Nessus Patch Publication Date, and Last Credentialed Scan.
- Workflow Filter Enhancements - Workflow filters now allow the user to use a “present” filter. The impacted filters include:
- Workflow (Latest System)
- Workflow Compensating Control
- Workflow Compensating Control - State with Type
- Workflow Expiration Date
- Workflow ID
- Workflow Name
- Workflow State
- Workflow State with Type
- Workflow Type
- Total Finding Trend Columns - On the Hosts and Applications pages, users can view changes in an asset’s total open and closed findings relative to the previous week and the previous month. The new columns include “Total Weekly Trend - Open”, “Total Weekly Trend - Closed”, “Total Monthly Trend - Open”, and “Total Monthly Trend - Closed”. The Asset Details provide detailed breakdowns of these finding trends by VRR and by Severity.
- When viewing a user’s card on the user’s page the Last Login will now be presented as the user's browser’s local time zone.
- Users can now configure the Integration Status notifications to include when a connector is disabled A new notification has been added that allows users to be alerted when a connector has been “Disabled”.
- When assets are merged, First Ingested On, Last Ingested On, First Discovered On, and Last Discovered On will be combined for all assets according to a new algorithm:
- Earliest of all First Ingested On
- Earliest of all First Discovered On
- Latest of all Last Ingested On
- Latest of all Last Discovered On
- Tenable.io will now provide the “Last Authenticated date” when available when pulling credential scan data.
- Tenable Nessus and Tenable.io(scan file) are now End of Life.
- When a user is updating the Default Template the template will now update properly.
- When a ServiceNow ticket is being created and an exception occurs the system will no longer throw an error 500 when deleting the tag associated with the ticket creation.
- When exporting an application finding with Request/Response and Code information will now be included as part of the export.
- The workflow name and reason fields now support UTF-8.
- When a user updates their View the Update View button will now successfully trigger allowing the view to update.
- When a finding with patch information has closed the contextualization for the patch will be persistent.
- If you add a user widget with the new columns “Total Weekly Trend - Open”, “Total Weekly Trend - Closed”, “Total Monthly Trend - Open”, or “Total Monthly Trend - Closed” to a dashboard, you may see issues with these columns loading consistently. The spinner “loading” animation will continue to show indefinitely.
- On the Groups Overview Dashboard when applying a filter with “Like” or “Wildcard” operators, the system will return a blank dashboard.
- On the Groups Overview Dashboard the "is not"operator the dashboard does not filter properly. The filtered group widgets remain on the listview and the "this widget does not support some or all dashboard level filters" icon appears on the remaining group widgets
- On the Groups Overview Dashboard when a pattern is applied and a filter is added the pattern does not persist.