Version 13.11.00 Release Notes
Summary: A high-level overview of the changes/updates included in Ivanti Neurons Version 13.11.00, released on April 7, 2023.
The Ivanti Neurons platform version 13.11.00 update includes the following features and enhancements:
For assistance with using our new features, obtaining feature documentation, and/or scheduling training, please contact your Customer Success account manager directly or send a message to [email protected].
List View Enhancements
- A new scanner-specific field called FalconSpotlight Asset Serial Number has been added for the CrowdStrike FalconSpotlight connector. This field will be on the Hosts and Host Findings pages as a Group By, column, filter, and exportable field.
- The “Show Columns” menu in v2 list views now has an explicit “Apply” button for updating column settings. “Apply” replaces the “Show All” button. Any changes that the user makes within the menu now only take if effect when the user clicks the “Apply” button.
- The Jira ticketing connector form has been updated with the addition of the 'Epic link' field under the Connector Defaults section. This enables the user to create a Jira ticket by providing a value for this field. Additionally, the 'Epic link' field has been removed from the Unsupported Fields section in the Jira connector form.
- The Integration Status notification now includes a new alert option for when a connector is automatically disabled by the system. Additionally, the notification will now display specific information about the upload, such as the connector ID, connector type, and upload ID.
- The date format for PatchPublicationDate in the Host and Host Findings export has been updated to YYYY-MM-DD, the date format for most other date fields.
- The assessment date for BurpSuite findings will now be mapped as to the First and Last Discovered On dates.
- Within the export templates, when a user sets a shared template as their default template, it will be displayed at the top of the list.
- The "Last Found On" field has been replaced with “Last Ingested On” within export templates, saved views, and user widgets based on the Hosts, Host Findings, Applications, and Application Findings pages, as “Last Found On” has been deprecated.
- The snackbar shown when a user copies a link now states the link is valid for 365 days.
- The Asset Quick Filters on the Groups page are cleared when the Quick Filters are cleared via the main filter menu, just as they would be if the user were to unclick the quick filter box.
- “Has Hosts"/"No Hosts" and "Has Apps"/"No Apps" Quick Filters on the Organize -> Groups page now apply the new “Has Hosts” and “Has Applications” true/false filters.
- In the Hosts and Application detail panes, weekly and monthly trend data will get populated accordingly when findings are deleted from an asset.
- The SAML User configuration fields in the "Edit User Settings" dialogue will be hidden unless the requesting user is logged into client with the SAML configuration settings.
- The Total Open and Total Closed weekly and monthly trend columns now load correctly.
- If the user checks the Auto URBA checkbox and then starts the upload, the checkbox will remain checked even after the upload has started.
- Disabled filters remain disabled when a Group By is applied.
- Users should now be able to successfully create application findings manually through the “Create Vulnerability” form.
- Users will now be able to delete widgets and dashboards without encountering any errors in the Dashboards view.
- When the user applies OR filters on the Host Findings page, the KPIs cards will return the expected values.
- If the user selects the Auto URBA checkbox before starting the upload process, the checkbox will remain selected even after the upload has started.
- In the Notifications page under the Vendor Subscription Notification section, the selected vendor's values will be displayed accurately even when more than 10 vendors are selected.
- Alerts for manual exploits on application findings should no longer show if the impacted findings are closed by a manual (non-system) workflow.