Version 13.13.00 Release Notes
Summary: A high-level overview of the changes/updates included in Ivanti Neurons Version 13.13.00, released on May 5, 2023.
The Ivanti Neurons platform version 13.13.00 update includes the following features and enhancements:
For assistance with using our new features, obtaining feature documentation, and/or scheduling training, please contact your Customer Success account manager directly or send a message to [email protected].
- New CWE Group By - On the Host Findings page, the new Group By “CWE” will show a summary of CWE identifiers and metrics for each CWE such as the counts of associated assets and open findings.
- New OWASP Group By - On the Host Findings page, the new group by “OWASP” will show a summary of OWASP Identifiers and related metrics such as the counts of associated assets and open findings.
- Searchable Connector Configuration BMC - The connector configuration card for BMC now enables the user to search the field drop-down menus. Users that have large data sets can more easily set up the connector with this new feature.
- New Snyk OSS Scanner Specific Fields - The Snyk OSS connector will now ingest these fields. The list below shows the field mappings between Ivanti Neurons and Synk OSS:
- Asset Last Discovered On: projects → lastTestedDate
- Asset First Discovered On: projects → created
- Snyk Code Project ID: projects → id
- Snyk Code Project Origin: projects → origin
- Snyk Code Test Frequency: projects → testFrequency
- Snyk Code Project Type: projects → type
- Snyk Code Business Criticality: data → attributes → business_criticality
- Snyk Code Environment: data → attributes → environment
- Snyk Code Lifecycle: data → attributes → lifecycle
- Snyk Code Status: data → isMonitored
- Snyk Code Package: issues → package
- Snyk Code Version: issue → version
- Finding Last Discovered On: issue ->disclosureTime or issue->introducedDate
- Finding First Discovered On: issue ->disclosureTime or issue->introducedDate
- Group Performance Over Time - This widget now supports timelines for group, host, application, and risk accepted RS3.
- When a user is selecting BMC ticketing fields, all the available entries will display in the dropdown as expected.
- The negation option for the Tenable.IO connector configuration was deprecated to ensure accuracy and improve performance.
- Issues with syncing application finding tickets have been resolved.
- Users should no longer see a blank white screen when navigating between shared custom dashboards.
- The Uploads page will now display the correct icon for TaniumData and TaniumComply scanner files.
- On the Hosts page, the scanner-specific field Claroty Asset ID will no longer be displayed as a date.
- Issues with SLA Due dates have been resolved. SLA Rules will need to be edited and saved again in order for this change to take effect.
- The “Findings First Ingested versus Resolved Widget” will now reflect the correct number of resolved findings per time frame.
- BMC Ticketing fields will display all available values for each field. They are now also searchable.
- Issues with BMC CMDB hosts disappearing from the platform have been resolved.
- Issues with Qualys HF findings not closing properly have been resolved.
In the next release, the following endpoints will be removed from the beta API. These previously provided data for end-of-life widgets within the platform.