Version 13.15.00 Release Notes
Summary: A high-level overview of the changes/updates included in Ivanti Neurons Version 13.15.00, released on June 2, 2023.
The platform version 13.15.00 update includes the following features and enhancements:
For assistance with using our new features, obtaining feature documentation, and/or scheduling training, please contact your Customer Success account manager directly or send a message to [email protected].
- Addition of Scanner Plugin Status - The Application Findings page now includes a new column called "Scanner Plugin Status." This field has also been as an exportable field and as a filter.
- Group By Filtering in New List Views - Group By columns that add filters to the existing filter expression (when clicked) can now accurately map filters across OR branches. This change ensures that the number of assets or findings shown in the clicked column matches the number of results in the list view.
- The Location column is now populated correctly in Application Findings exports.
- An issue with the All Clients page has been fixed that previously allowed users to submit an export job without a file name.
- The Networks page will now show the correct number of hosts if the client creates one or more hosts through the API.
- In the Vulnerability KB, the “CVEs Affected” link in the Weaknesses detail pane now applies a filter in the correct format to the Vulnerabilities page.
- When a user clicks a finding count in the Top 10 Unique Findings widget, they should now see the same number of filtered results on the Host Findings or Application Findings list views.