Version 13.17.00 Release Notes
Summary: A high-level overview of the changes/updates included in Ivanti Neurons Version 13.17.00, released on June 30, 2023.
The platform version 13.17.00 update includes the following features and enhancements:
For assistance with using our new features, obtaining feature documentation, and/or scheduling training, please contact your Customer Success account manager directly or send a message to [email protected].
- New Ransomware Group By - Users now have the ability to apply two new Group By for Ransomware Family to the asset and finding pages:
- Hosts and Application findings now have a Group By for Ransomware Family.
- Hosts and Applications now have a Group By for Open Ransomware Family.
- VRR Updated On Column - The filter VRR Updated On has been added to the Host Findings and Application Findings pages as a column and exportable field. On the Vulnerabilities page in the Vulnerability KB, users can now also add this column to the list view or export as well. Within the detail pane, VRR Updated On is reported next to the VRR chip at the top.
- In the Vulnerability KB, the columns “Updated On” and “Published On” on the Vulnerabilities page have been renamed to “CVE Updated On” and “CVE Published On”. Similarly, the same columns on the Weaknesses page have been renamed to “CWE Updated On” and “CWE Published On”.
- When searching for a saved view (filter) inside the Playbook rule creation dialogue, users should see the descriptions of saved views change when they enter keywords into the search box.
- Users may see better filter suggestions. The timing of API requests to the “suggest” endpoints has been adjusted.
- In locations where the form converts selections to chips (such as group selection for a non-default SLA), the user should be able to successfully click the “X” on a chip and remove the correct chip from results.
- Disabled filters should be correctly handled in a “OR” expression when a user clicks a column within a Group By view.
- The NetBIOS attribute for Tenable.IO should now properly populate as a scanner-specific field in the detail pane.
- Users can no longer place the platform into a state where it asks them to save changes to an unsaved dashboard at the same time that they are saving changes to a widget. Users must save or discard changes to the dashboard before switching context to the Edit Widget screen.
- Users should now be able to change the file type in an export template to JSON and successfully generate new downloads.
- If a user clicks a link to filter the list view on the HCL AppScan scanner-specific field, the list view should successfully load any matching results.
- Within the Create Widget dialogue, the Group By column should no longer appear in the pinned column list.
- When a user clicks on a column in a user widget, pinned columns on that widget should no longer be duplicated within the list view.
- If a user creates a rule that adds assets to a particular group and removes themselves (or is removed) from that group, the playbook should continue to run. Similar cases where the rule target is determined by group membership have also been resolved.
- An issue with successfully processing timestamps in Tenable.IO scan files (which lead to parsing failures) has been resolved.
- Findings reported as closed by CrowdStrike FalconSpotlight should now also be closed within the platform.