Version 13.18.00 Release Notes
Summary: A high-level overview of the changes/updates included in Ivanti Neurons Version 13.18.00, released on July 14, 2023.
The platform version 13.18.00 update includes the following features and enhancements:
For assistance with using our new features, obtaining feature documentation, and/or scheduling training, please contact your Customer Success account manager directly or send a message to [email protected].
- Issues with tagging large lists of assets has been resolved.
- Data filtering issues for the Last Credentialed Scan field have been resolved.
- The “Allowed Users” filter on the Groups page will work as expected when you search for a user by name.
- The Scope Value field for SonarQube will now be populated correctly.
- The Function Prototype field for FortifySCA will now be populated correctly.
- In an upcoming release, the field “Ransomware Family” will be renamed to “Ransomware Families” in the Host Findings and Application Findings exports.
- In an upcoming release, the field “Vulnerability” will be renamed to “Title” in the Host Findings and Application Findings exports.