Version 13.20.00 Release Notes
Summary: A high-level overview of the changes/updates included in Ivanti Neurons Version 13.20.00, released on August 11, 2023.
The platform version 13.20.00 update includes the following features and enhancements:
For assistance with using our new features, obtaining feature documentation, and/or scheduling training, please contact your Customer Success account manager directly or send a message to [email protected].
- The Quick Interactions on the SLA Dashboard will now have support for configuring “scoring metric groups” (VRR Groups or Severity Groups).
- To help users better identify BlackDuck findings, the platform now includes new BlackDuck scanner-specific fields on the Application Findings page as columns, exportable fields, filters, and Group By options. The new fields include
- Project ID
- Component Name
- Component ID
- Component Version
- Origin External ID
- Origin Package URL
- If you load a dashboard, apply Group filters, and then subsequently load the Groups Overview dashboard, the Groups dashboard should load as normal rather than referencing the previously applied Group filters.
- If you apply a Title Group By to the Host Findings page and then click on one of the links, the applied Title filter should work as expected and allow you to change the operator.
- Crowdstrike assets should be ingested even if they have no updates to their findings or properties.
- Configurable template fields for the Jira connector will no longer be duplicated.
- If you try to add a private user widget to a shared custom dashboard, the message you see will now tell about the widget’s current status instead of saying “The widget is no longer available”. The message “This widget is no longer available” will indicate a deleted widget or EOL widget.
- If no data exists for a Group By date field, the export of that field will be blank instead of saying “null”.
- The Tenable.io field NESSUS NetBIOS Names field will no longer be duplicated in Hosts page filter category list.
- The Last Discovered On dates for Nexus LifeCycle findings will now be populated correctly.
- When users login, they should no longer see the Multi-Client Dashboard because of an expired RBAC role.
- Rapid7 InsightAppSec files should get parsed, and findings will be successfully populated.
- The BlackDuck connector will now create the expected number of application findings by taking into account the OriginID field in determining the uniqueness of each BlackDuck finding.
- In an upcoming release, the field “Ransomware Family” will be renamed to “Ransomware Families” in the Host Findings and Application Findings exports.
- In an upcoming release, the field “Vulnerability” will be renamed to “Title” in the Host Findings and Application Findings exports.