Version 13.22.00 Release Notes
Summary: A high-level overview of the changes/updates included in Ivanti Neurons Version 13.22.00, released on September 8, 2023.
The platform version 13.22.00 update includes the following features and enhancements:
For assistance with using our new features, obtaining feature documentation, and/or scheduling training, please contact your Customer Success account manager directly or send a message to [email protected].
Custom Attributes - Users can now add up to 20 custom attributes to groups, assets, and findings. The platform supports several data types such as String, Integer, Float, Boolean, Date, and URL. Users can also create lists of most data types. Custom attributes integrate with many features of the platform, including list views, filters, Group By, and exports, allowing users to add additional context to their vulnerability and threat data and gain additional insights. For more information, visit Custom Attributes: Overview.
This optional feature can be enabled on request. To turn on custom attributes, contact your Customer Success representative.
- Updated “Create Finding” form for Application Findings - A new UI for entering application findings manually is now available. This UI allows users to search for applications by any asset identifier. Additionally, the form allows users to enter more information about HTTP requests and responses.
- New Ransomware Family Column - On the Hosts and Applications pages, the new column “Open Ransomware Families” will show all the ransomware families associated with open findings on the asset. On the Host Findings and Application Findings pages, the column “Ransomware Families” will show the ransomware families associated with each individual finding.
- The Groups Overview Dashboard will now show when a manual exploit is on one of the findings in the group.
- BlackDuck users will now have the ability to configure the connector to ingest and automatically close Ignored findings.
- Within the new Create Finding form for Host Findings, the Output field form will no longer require whitespace to be removed before or after the input.
- Attachments for BMC Remedy ticketing connector will now work correctly.
- The Groups Detail pane will no longer force the user to open a chevron to see the group description when the description spans less than one line.
- The Metric Exclude function will no longer present a menu option when an asset has zero findings.
- When a valid FQDN is parsed from a Qualys dataset, it will now display correctly on the asset.
- An issue with parsing XML files has been resolved.
- Issues with asset counts on the Ivanti RS3 Timeline have been resolved.
- KPIs on list views will show the correct numbers when a user adds a 4th OR statement.
- In the dialogue for creating a custom attribute, the dialogue implies that dates will exported in the Input Format. Custom attributes will all be exported in the same platform-defined format.