Version 13.23.00 Release Notes
Summary: A high-level overview of the changes/updates included in Ivanti Neurons Version 13.23.00, released on September 22, 2023.
The platform version 13.23.00 update includes the following features and enhancements:
For assistance with using our new features, obtaining feature documentation, and/or scheduling training, please contact your Customer Success account manager directly or send a message to [email protected].
- New Group By for VRR Updated On - On the Host Findings and Application Findings pages, users can now group by the VRR Updated On field.
- New Group By for Threat Category - On the Host Findings and Application Findings pages, a Group By has been added for the Threat Category field.
- New Group By for CMDB Unique ID - On the Host and Host Findings pages, a Group By has been added for CMDB Unique ID field.
- New Severity Updated On Column - On the Host Findings and Application Findings pages, a new column called “Severity Updated On” has been added that shows the date of the last update for the finding Severity. This field can be added as a column, exported, and used as a filter.
- Addition of new field in Qualys VMDR Connector - RBVM will start parsing a field called <ID> from Qualys VMDR APIs. This field is similar to that of Qualys Legacy report <HOST_ID> field. The newly ingested <ID> field can be used for fingerprinting an Qualys asset and can be used for asset precedence as well.
- Prisma Cloud Compute Enhancements -
- Prisma Cloud Compute will start ingesting CI and Registry image types along with the existing Deployed type.
- A connector configuration has been added for ingesting different types of images into the platform.
- The new scanner-specific field “Image Security Type” will be based on the image type and be used for fingerprinting an asset.
- Each image type will be a separate asset in RBVM with the corresponding findings.
- If you search for a particular system view on the Hosts, Applications, Host Findings, or Application Findings pages, the system will prioritize loading the “assets impacted” and “findings impacted” counts for that card.
- The List View Configuration section of Client Settings will have a link to the Assessments page.
- On the Roles page, the following privileges have been updated with Custom Attributes information: Group Control, Finding Modify, Host Modify, and Application Modify.
- On the Executive Dashboard, users can now filter on individual CHMLI categories within these widgets: Filter Overview, the Findings Prioritization Funnel, and the Weaponization Funnel.
- Performance enhancements will resolve UI latency issues for the SLA Playbook page and for the SLA Information details for host findings and application findings.
- User-Group assignments and user removals that occur when an administrator adds or removes a user from a client will now be recorded in the history for a group.
- The actions of creating a new assessment, locking an assessment, and unlocking an assessment will automatically update the Assessments page.
- The Ivanti RS3 timeline widget will load correctly regardless of the types of assets visible to the user.
- The font size will be consistent for the Finding Summary and Recent Findings by Status widgets regardless of the Asset Type setting.
- In the Ticketing configuration, the configurable exports works based on the shared template. If the template is not mapped to any of the ticketing connectors, then ‘Unshare’, ‘Delete’ and ‘Share’ template options should be enabled.
- In the UI for creating custom attributes on the Client Settings page, the description of a Date no longer implies that the Input Format determines the format of the date in an export.
- For WhiteHat Sentinel, the API Key field will be hidden in the popup for editing the connector configuration on load.
- The Closed Findings SLA widget will display the percentages of findings that met SLA vs missed SLA more accurately, avoiding showing 100% or 0% for either if only a few findings have a matching SLA Status.
- When you filter on a Boolean custom attribute, the platform returns an Internal Server Error if the filter value is anything other than “true” or “false”. These values are case sensitive.
- The platform will display an error if you try to create a workflow with 0 findings from the Workflows page.
- End of Life of Custom Group Properties - In this release, users can no longer add or modify custom group properties on groups from the Groups page. We are targeting these changes for the next release:
- Custom group properties will no longer be available in the Groups detail pane and Groups page exports.
- Custom group property filters will be disabled within the UI.
- Users will no longer be able to change the default names of the properties.
- Users will no longer be able to add, remove, or modify custom group properties on individual groups through the API.
We will also be enabling custom attributes for all clients at the same time. Custom attributes provide the same functionality as custom group attributes as well as many other additional features. For more information, please contact your Customer Success representative.
- Multi-Client Weaponization Funnel Widget EOL – At the end of October 2023, we will end-of-life (EOL) the Multi-Client Weaponization Funnel widget on the Multi-Client Dashboard. The Multi-Client Dashboard is getting updated to match the look-and-feel of other system dashboards. The widget now has an alert icon on it, where upon hover, you will see the message “This widget will no longer be available after October 2023. Please contact support for more information.” The v2 Dashboard is expected to be released at the end of October, and with the release we will officially exclude the widget.