Version 14.01.00 Release Notes
Summary: A high-level overview of the changes/updates included in Ivanti Neurons Version 14.01.00, released on October 27, 2023.
The platform version 14.01.00 update includes the following features and enhancements:
For assistance with using our new features, obtaining feature documentation, and/or scheduling training, please contact your Customer Success account manager directly or send a message to [email protected].
- Tenable SC v2 vulnerabilities that are categorized as low or critical will be properly mapped to the corresponding severity.
- The notifications for Ingestion Status will now trigger when a SNOW CMDB connector has failed.
- Changing the network in Tenable Vulnerability Management (formerly tenable.io) will be reflected in the scanner-specific details.
- The Qualys detail output will now display the ingested line return characters properly.
- An optimization in RS3 calculation time will reduce the frequency that users note a difference between the Groups page and the RS3 scores shown in dashboards.
- An issue that some prevented the the Simulate RS3 feature from loading has been resolved.
- An issue that allowed users to set more than one due date on a finding via the API has been resolved.
- In certain circumstances, the user was allowed to change the network on an existing connector configuration. This is no longer allowed.
- Missing information from Prisma Cloud about OWASP and WASC has been added.
- Issues with copying and pasting the target values of a single filter from the list views to the dashboards have been resolved.
- Notes on findings and asset can now be a maximum of 15000 characters. This change prevents users from submitting jobs that could potentially fail.
- Multi-Client Dashboard Redesign – The Multi-Client Dashboard is getting redesigned to match the look-and-feel of other system dashboards. Users can configure a line of KPIs at the top and set widgets to show host data, application data, or both. The Quick Interactions menu assists users with quickly changing the type of asset data shown on the dashboard and with narrowing the dashboard results to higher-risk vulnerabilities. The RS3 widgets will match our redesigned RS3 dials on other system dashboards.
- The redesign will introduce a new widget called “Client Vulnerability Search”. This widget will help you find a list of clients that are impacted by a particular vulnerability. You will be able to search the CVE ID directly, and the widget will display the CVE’s description, associated threats, and details on the clients impacted.
- We will proceed with the end-of-life (EOL) the Multi-Client Weaponization Funnel widget on the Multi-Client Dashboard with its redesign release.