Version 14.02.00 Release Notes
Summary: A high-level overview of the changes/updates included in Ivanti Neurons Version 14.02.00, released on November 10, 2023.
The platform version 14.02.00 update includes the following features and enhancements:
For assistance with using our new features, obtaining feature documentation, and/or scheduling training, please contact your Customer Success account manager directly or send a message to [email protected].
- Region Added to Qualys VM/VMDR - When a user creates a Qualys VM/VMDR connector, the user will now have the ability to choose their region.
- New Tenable Sync Capabilities - Users now have the option to push asset data for assets missing in Tenable back to their Tenable instances. If configured to support this behavior, the Tenable Vulnerability Management and Tenable SC connectors will now push the asset data back to Tenable for those assets that do not exist. This will only happen for assets associated with Tenable.
- Empty Assets Now Supported by Tenable Vulnerability Management and Tenable SC Connectors - A new checkbox has been added to the Tenable Vulnerability Management and Tenable SC cards that will allow users to create assets in RBVM that have no vulnerability data.
- A user will now successfully be able to create more than one group-specific SLA.
- The history for any finding will now correctly show workflow history, including when a system workflow has closed a finding.
- The platform correctly no longer counts SLAs toward the max number of playbooks that a client can have.
- The Qualys VM/VMDR connector can now bring in assets with no findings or only informational findings.
- Deep link URLs for NexusIQ findings should now now direct users to the appropriate pages.
- An issue has been resolved that caused the Synk connector to fail intermittently.
- A user can now successfully edit a Boolean-type custom attribute as part of a bulk edit of multiple custom attributes.