Version 14.03.00 Release Notes
Summary: A high-level overview of the changes/updates included in Ivanti Neurons Version 14.03.00, released on December 1, 2023.
The platform version 14.03.00 update includes the following features and enhancements:
For assistance with using our new features, obtaining feature documentation, and/or scheduling training, please contact your Customer Success account manager directly or send a message to [email protected].
- New system views have been added to the Networks page System Views section.
- The Patch Group management menu will now incorporate a search option.
- The Scanner Name "Nexus Lifecycle" will be updated to "Sonatype Lifecycle" throughout Ivanti Neurons for RBVM.
- In the Black Duck Connector form, users will have the option to either pull all projects or select specific projects based on configuration.
- On the Users page, active users will not be shown as "Disabled" if a new role is assigned after all their previous roles have expired.
- On the Groups page, the “Fixes” count will be accurate for each group.
- If all SLAs are disabled, the buttons that enable a user to create a new default SLA (if one is not present) or group-specific SLA will now be enabled.
- The Qualys VMDR field "Protocol" will now be captured correctly on the Host Findings page.
- The API response from the POST /applicationFinding/search endpoint with the "internal" projection will provide the relevant value for the Description field.
- In the BMC Connector WebUI location field, you can now enter the full URL, which can then be used for deeplinking.
- The widgets in the custom dashboard will load correctly even after the user refreshes the page or changes the URL.
- On the Networks page, several scanners no longer supported by Ivanti Neurons will be removed as options in the Network Precedence dialogue.
- The IDP bind endpoint will permit the replacement or updating of the IDP for a client.
- Selecting "Mark All Read" for notifications will transition all notifications into a “read” state.