Version 14.05.00 Release Notes
Summary: A high-level overview of the changes/updates included in Ivanti Neurons Version 14.05.00, released on January 5, 2024.
The platform version 14.05.00 update includes the following features and enhancements:
For assistance with using our new features, obtaining feature documentation, and/or scheduling training, please contact your Customer Success account manager directly or send a message to [email protected].
- The endpoints for manipulating custom attributes have been moved to the public Swagger.
- Users can now configure whether the Qualys WAS connector should ingest informational findings.
- The field Workflow Approval Date has been added as a filter and exportable field to the Application Findings and Workflows pages.
- The CheckMarx OSA connector will no longer produce the occasional 504 Gateway Errors within the API.
- The Jira ticketing connector will no longer produce a “Completed with Failures” message when generating external tickets.
- The CheckMarx CxSAST connector will no longer generate a “Too Many Requests Error” when pulling data.
- The process for approving a workflow has been made more robust to address errors observed by users.
- The Tenable Vulnerability Management connector will now correctly delete associated connector tags.
- The Finding History should now show all workflow-related changes for a finding even if finding is associated with multiple workflows.
- When the “Assessments created by me” KPI card is selected, it will now show the tick mark.
- When findings are deleted from an asset, weekly and monthly trend data are now being updated correctly.
- When a user enters possible filter values for the "Asset owner" filter category, the user will now see "No results found" if no potential matches have been identified.