Identity Director Setup and Sync Tool
You can configure Microsoft SQL Server and IBM DB2 database servers to listen on a different port than the default one (1433 for Microsoft SQL Server, 50000 for IBM DB2). You need to specify this port number in Identity Director from the moment it is used on the database server.
- On Microsoft SQL Server, when you select a database server in the Datastore Wizard, also specify the port number in the Database server field. Separate server name and port number with a comma (,).
- On IBM DB2, you cannot create a new Datastore from the Setup and Sync Tool: you have to manually create the database on the database server and then connect to it from the Setup and Sync Tool and the Management Portal. See below.
- At Setup > Datastore, specify the port number in the Database server field. Separate server name and port number with a colon (:).
- Click Test Connection and, upon successful connection, Save.
- Do the same for the Setup and Sync Tool.
- Repair all Transaction Engines
and (if present in your environment) Catalog Services.
Was this article useful?
Copyright © 2019, Ivanti. All rights reserved.