Identity Director Administration Guide
In certain situations, automatic activation of licenses may fail, for example because the Ivanti license activation server cannot be reached, or when you use certain license types. If this happens, you need to activate licenses manually.
- In the Management Portal at Setup > Licensing, click Register in the taskbar.
- Follow the steps of the wizard. Only one text file is generated for all licenses, which you need to send to Ivanti. You can do this in three ways:
- Web: Send the activation request from the Ivanti website.
- E-mail: E-mail the activation (requires a configured MAPI-compliant e-mail client).
- Save to file: Save the activation request as a text file that you send to [email protected].
- When Ivanti has processed the activation request, it sends the activation file to the mail recipient that you specified during registration. This file is sent within 24 hours during workdays, and applies to all registered licenses.
- Save the activation file to an accessible location.
- Click Activate in the taskbar.
- Follow the steps of the wizard.
Was this article useful?
Copyright © 2019, Ivanti. All rights reserved.