Identity Director Administration Guide
Add the licenses
When you order licenses, they are sent by e-mail. License files and activation files contain crucial information. Do not edit them, because it makes the files useless.
- In the Management Portal at Setup > Licensing, click Add in the taskbar. This opens the License wizard.
- Follow the steps of the wizard. Add all new licenses at once.
- At the end of the process, you can register your licenses:
- You can use evaluation licenses unregistered until the end of the evaluation period.
- You need to register corporate licenses (ASP/MSP) immediately.
- You can register production licenses within 30 days.
Register and activate the licenses
When you have added all licenses, you need to register and activate them. When you start the registration process, the License Wizard scans for any license that has not been activated and activate all at once. You do not need to register the Site ID.
- Click Register in the taskbar.
- Follow the steps of the wizard.
- The name of your Identity Director site must be a unique name in your environment. It links your licenses to your business.
When you have activated your licenses, the Licensing page shows all licenses, including license type, status and the number of licenses that are required and claimed.
If you add licenses at a later stage, you can register and activate them with the procedure as described above.
Was this article useful?
Copyright © 2019, Ivanti. All rights reserved.