Identity Director Administration Guide
The Audit Trail chronologically records actions in the Management Portal. Besides information about adding, changing and deleting items, the Audit Trail records the following actions:
- Building Blocks: Imports
- Data Connections: Synchronizations
- Datastore: Upgrades
- End-user dashboards: enabling and disabling end-user dashboards, and changes to whether end-users are allowed to edit their dashboards
- File Explorer: File uploads, downloads and deletions
- Management Portal: Sign ins and sign outs
- Password reset attempts: This helps administrators to see when several attempts to reset a password for a single account are made in a short period of time
- People attributes: Instances of authorized administrators who view restricted information
- Setup and Sync Tool: Sign ins and sign outs
- Services: Service changes, service duplications, and service restores and rollbacks
- Transactions: Pause and Resume
- Translations: Changes to enabled or disabled languages, and changes to which language is set as the default
- Unlock account attempts: This helps administrators to see when several attempts to unlock a single account are made in a short period of time
You can expand truncated records to view all information.
Was this article useful?
Copyright © 2019, Ivanti. All rights reserved.