Identity Director Administration Guide
- People: These are all persons in your Identity Director environment.
- Organization: This is the logical structure of organizational elements, subdivided in for example locations, roles and departments. By classifying people in organizational elements, you can determine which users are authorized to sign in to the Web Portal and the Clients and for which services they qualify.
The organizational structure allows:
- Administrators to configure services and specify who qualifies for them.
- Identity Director to deliver and return services to qualified users.
- Users to sign in to the Web Portal and the Clients.
Was this article useful?
Copyright © 2019, Ivanti. All rights reserved.