Identity Director Administration Guide
Automation Integration allows you to configure services that can invoke Run Books in an Ivanti Automation environment, for example to create user accounts, e-mail accounts, or to install software. The settings that you specify are used by the Transaction Engine to connect to Automation Dispatchers and invoke Run Books when necessary.
Additionally, you can specify the URL of the Automation Management Portal. This allows you to redirect administrators to specific areas of the Automation Management Portal when they are working in Identity Director.
- At Entitlement Catalog, when you configure an Invoke Run Book workflow action and select a Run Book, you can click the Run Book name to open the Automation Management Portal on a new tab and view the Run Book.
- At Transactions, when you view a transaction and an Invoke Run Book action is used in the service workflow, you can click the Run Book name to open the Automation Management Portal on a new tab and view the Run Book.
Automation Integration also allows service templates to be referenced from Automation. You can use these templates in Automation to create new services, based on Run Books.
|Field||Explanation and Tips|
|Automation redirect URL||Specify the URL of the Automation Management Portal.|
|Environment||Specify the Automation environment that contains the Run Books for your services. You can specify only one environment.|
Specify the detection method of Automation Dispatchers. Run Books are invoked through Dispatchers.
|Login and Password||
Specify a login account and its password to connect to the Automation environment.
- Configure service templates
- Configure service publications
- Identity Director Integration in Automation
Was this article useful?
Copyright © 2019, Ivanti. All rights reserved.