The installer for Identity Director contains installers for the Identity Broker, the Active Directory Authentication Provider, and the Windows Authentication Provider. During installation of Identity Broker, you can choose if you want to install either of the Providers on the same server.
||One of the following Microsoft Windows Server versions:
- 2008 R2 (with Windows PowerShell 4 installed)
- 2012 R2
- The server must be able to connect to the Microsoft Windows domain that will authenticate your users.
(only required when also installing the Active Directory Authentication Provider)
- The server must be joined to the Microsoft Windows domain that will authenticate your users.
(only required when also installing the Windows Authentication Provider)
- One or more Active Directory Groups that can be used to manage access to the Identity Broker Management Portal.
- Web Server role (IIS 7 or higher) must be installed, with one of the following:
- SSL certificate installed in IIS
- Trust configuration for the self-signed certificate that can be generated during installation
(for testing purposes only)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1 or higher
||One of the following databases:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016