Configure the service that generates and e-mails a new password
The description below assumes that you have completed the instructions described in the topic 'Import the Building Blocks'.
- In the Management Portal at Entitlement Catalog, open the service Reset password and mail a new one.
- On the Properties tab, select Enable transactions.
- On the Attributes tab, adjust these service attributes to your situation:
- @Noreply: Specify the address from which the password reset e-mails will be sent.
- E-mail Server: Specify the SMTP server that will send these e-mails.
- Identity Director Web Portal: Specify the URL of your Web Portal.
- H: High (Alphabet Upper/Lower Case, Numbers and Diacritics). This is the initial value.
- L: Low (Alphabet Upper/Lower Case)
- M: Medium (Alphabet Upper/Lower Case and Numbers).
- Password Length: The initial value is 7.
- On the tab Workflow > Delivery, edit the Confirm Transaction action.
- On the Properties tab, optionally specify a different expiration time. When the user requests the service, a confirmation request will be sent to the user’s private e-mail address. By default, the user needs to confirm this request within 5 minutes.
- On the E-mail settings tab, adjust the User name and Password fields again to your situation.
- Save the changes to the service.