Configure the service that sends a verification code
The description below assumes that you have completed the instructions described in the topic 'Import the Building Blocks'.
- In the Management Portal at Entitlement Catalog, open the service Generate and Send Verification Code.
- On the Properties tab, select Enable transactions.
- On the Workflow tab, add an Invoke Run Book action after the Set Service Attribute action. In this scenario, the specified Ivanti Automation Run Book in this action will be used to send an SMS with the validation code to the user. You need to configure this Run Book in Ivanti Automation first. Alternatively, you can use a regular Send Message action for this purpose, and have the verification code send by e-mail.
- On the Run Book Parameters tab, link the relevant Run Book parameters to the people attribute #Subscriber[Mobile Phone] and the service attribute #Service[Verification Code].
- Click OK and save the service.