These examples shows how you can use service attributes in a Set Organizational Context action to replace organizational elements in the classifications of the subscriber.
- At Entitlement Catalog, configure a service.
- On the Attributes tab of the service, create an organization service attribute MyDepartment.
- On the Workflow tab, add a Provide Information action to the delivery workflow.
- In the Provide Information action, configure a page that requests the service attribute MyDepartment.
- Click OK and add a Set Organizational Context action to the workflow.
- On the Set Organizational Context page, select Replace.
- Select Use Service Attribute and the service attribute MyDepartment.
- In the Replace all existing classification for field, select the organizational element Departments.
- Leave the other settings as they are and save the service.
The subscriber is classified in the following organizational elements:
In this scenario, if the subscriber selects the value Departments\Sales when the service is requested, the subscriber is classified in the following organizational elements: